Tuesday, February 16, 2010

E IS FOR EXCITING

Let's all jump for joy! I can afford to pay for my Contiki tour! Only have to save spending money and pay my dad back for the flights! Hahaha.
I'm awful at updating this thing. But I've been doing my drawings! Check it ouuuutttt...



Yeah... did the date wrong again. But yay money!



Wednesday! Jelly and Redbull and plastic cups and stamp and lace leggings and TEAPOT. Even though it was for my birthday so technically I should NOT have bought drinks but people should have bought them for me... Hmmm.



Page 1: MONEY. This all occurred on the 10th Feb. Richness! I've never ever saved this much money ever in my life. Pwouddd.
Page 2: Slipped up and gave in to the raw and fishy temptation of sushi. Although none actually had fish. Inari, one with green bits at the top, roll with avo and cucumber, and rice with huge bit of avo on top! MMMMMMMMM. YUM. And also scored money. And topped up TradeMe account.



Hello knee! Ahem. Elle's b'day! Went out for dinner. Deliciouso!
Tried to be cheap and shared a pizza with Issy :)
And also bought top-up for Robyn as she moves tomorrow and HAS TO KEEP IN CONTACT.

Yeah. That was thrilling! Let's do it again soon.

2 comments:

  1. JENNI! You are doing so well! I am so prouddddd! I loooooove looking at your blog. MMhmm The drawings are amazing. YOu should do me one. Haha I wish i was good at arttt!


    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo umm pretty much ditto to the other comment...

    BUT YEAH WELL DONE! You are totally beating this money problem I am so impressed! I very much enjoy all of you drawings (as usual) and I think my fave of this post is the sushi, partly because they're super rad drawings (bold is always best in my book) but also just because it's sushi. Yum.

    Hehe and I also love the cameo by your knee.

    ReplyDelete