Thursday, February 18, 2010

ONE TWENTY-SIX DAYS

That's not really that many days in the grand scheme of things!
Yeah. More spending. Eeeek.



Burrrrrrrrrrrgerrrrrrfuelllllllll.
Went out to see 'Valentine's Day' (which was average) and ate a Beetnik and paid some cash so seeing as this is all calculated from my bank account it doesn't look like I spent that much (but I did -sadface-).



Mum's birthday! Bought her flowers and brought them into work for her :)
(it's okay Dad will pay me back muahaha)
And a dress. And I was going to buy this other dress as well but thankfully my card declined because most of the money is in another account. It was a sign!!

So anyway. I feel like money is controlling my liffffffeeeeee. It will be worth it in the end though. I always complain. And for that, friends, I'm sorry. Hahaha :)

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with your illustrations!
    Hooray for burgers. I agree, Valentine's Day was a not so special version of Love Actually.

    xx Vanessa

    ReplyDelete